Sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Below are some useful techniques which often help in situations like this:
- Double check that you are using a supported device.
- Restart your device - It may seem a bit silly, but it does help clear up a number of minor issues!
- Double check your internet connection - ensure that you are connected to a strong WiFi connection for the best possible experience.
- Run a speedtest at: www.speedof.me or www.speedtest.net to ensure your connection meets our minimum requirements. You need a download speed of 3mbps or better, and an upload speed of 1.5mbps or better, in order to maintain a stable connection with our service.
- If your speed results are lower than the above recommended, or your connection still is not successful, try Cellular. If your device is compatible, but you aren't able to get a good WiFi connection, using your cellular connection may be an option. Just make sure you reboot prior to calling in on a cellular connection. We recommend this step in areas with strong LTE/4G coverage.
- Reinstall the app - sometimes your phone can experience a hiccup during the install and cause the app to not run properly. Reinstalling should rule this out as an issue.
If after trying the above tips, you are still unable to run the app, please contact our Customer Support team and they will assist you further.